Friday, 14 March 2014

long time no see

Hello!
Yes I'm still here.
Just disappeared for a long while. But still the same me.
I'm sorry life just got very busy and then i left it too long to blog and then suddenly well it became harder because it's been so long, if that makes sense.
Anyway since the last I wrote there's been many new wonklings and such and many new things.
one of the most exciting things I'm not sharing a studio with the lovely and very talented Victoria Mason. It's really lovely and I'm loving, and have been there for over 6 months now and hope to continue to do so.
I still make a lot of stuff at home too, but I like having both to be honest, it's great to be able to get out of the house and my head, and have company as well as making at home.
Here's a sneak peak of what I've been up to lately.






3 comments:

Catherine said...

Hi lovely Jess! You really do make beautiful wonklings xoxoxo (PS this blogging again after not blogging for a while feels a bit strange, doesn't it?)

Stitch and Yarn said...

Oh welcome back! I've missed the wonky bears.

jen hangca said...

What a cute little teddy bear! You're really are a talented! =)

Send gifts to Philippines