Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Busy busy bee and news

I've been busy busy busy, making making making this past week, which nicely fits into this Month of creative space and it's nice that it's coincided with it.
The reason for my busy busy, make make, nature is partly the time of the year heading toward you know what, but partly also something I can't believe I forgot to mention in my past post.
I'm very excited and pleased to tell you that I will be sharing a stall with my mate Evie, she of the beautiful and wonderful Bearded blokes and bowtie Boys at the next Craft Hatch market, on Dec 1.
( which would be lovely see you if you are interested) 
So it's all about getting ready for that, but also trying to stock up my store too for Christmas. This week there's been 

 Lambert the sheepish ( sheepish because he reminds me of a sheep) bear and overalls,


Moby the friendly big nose bear,

and the beginnings of a new little steiff type

.
for more creative spaces.
PS .SOrry I've been such a bad blogger of late. 

3 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

They're all so beautiful, I hope your market day is great success! x

Kylie Hunt said...

Eeek! So excited for you! That will be wonderful - yours and Evie's pieces will work so well together. You've got me plotting a dash to Melbourne now :) Lambert is divine and I love those overalls so much. I thought Moby was a bunny for a bit there... until I realised his 'ear' was his body ;) New boy looks cute too - so soft looking I want to stroke him :) You are never a bad blogger Jess - look at all this goodness. Have a great weekend! Kx

lamina@do a bit said...

They are all so gorgeous! I just love their sweet little faces :)