Thursday, 18 August 2011

Tigger or George

s the name of this little guy ( Yes Tania he's a boy- more about that soon)
Im hoping you might be able to help me decide.
While at first when I was making him i wasn't sure if he was a he, and one clever chook picked that up, whether in fact he was a she. but then as soon as I put the ears in place where they looked best, there was no doubt. BOY BOY BOY, i'm terrible aren't I?!
He's a new pattern , or really a variation of a pattern I've been mucking around with.
he's the sort of bear whose always got his paws in some sort of jar of something sweet, whether it be Nutella or Jam, or chocolate sauce , but strangely enough he's not a big fan of honey. More golden syrup type of bear. Licking the bowl when baking is another of his favourite past times.

And while he's a fairly quiet and sweet sort of bear, he does possibly the worlds loudest sneezes.

He also like making tic tac castles which you can imagine take a very long time.
SO it's strange that I know all this about but am still not sure of his name?
Tigger or George?


17 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I heard him whisper that he would like to be George.

Jennie said...

Yup - George definately!xx

m.e (Cathie) said...

oh yeah, it's george!! a very cute george x

Beck said...

He is so totally George! And of course, another one of your bears has stolen my heart. He is the ginchiest! The bees knees, the ants pants. Is he going in your shop Jess? xo

Selina said...

He is most definitely a George! And he is just adorable!!

Erika said...

What a cute bear!! Good pattern!

Michelle said...

I think he is most definitely a George, and a gorgeous one at that.

Kylie said...

I do have to join the chorus, I'm afraid.. he is so completely a George to me too :) An extremely gorgeous George too. Great work Jess. Kx

Brianna said...

Jess he is georgous! hehehehe

Catherine said...

I love Brianna's comment! My Grandpa (named Ernest, but called by his second name George) had a silver / pewter cup with "Georgeous" on it, given to him by my Grandma... so I have to agree, he's a georgeous George (how on earth does he make those tic tac castles??)

Sam Findlay said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute! Oh I think it will have to be George!

Lil H and Lulu said...

I think he is a George but perhaps he really wants a little tigger of his own (thinking pooh here) the quiet little boys around here are the ones with the special stuffies at home.

Nekita said...

Moi aussi je vote pour George !!! Il n'a rien d'un tigre même petit et mignon !!
mais en tout cas il est adorable !!!

I also vote for George!
he isn't a tiger even small and cute!
but in any case he is adorable!

nekita

Tania said...

You are so right. The ears win it: BOY! (no argument) And George wins too. 'Tigger' is way too bouncy for this George.

ArtfulLee Designed said...

George definitely Jess. I just love your explanations of their characters and likes and dislikes. It really brings them to life.
Lee:)

www.finelittleday.com said...

Oh how cute he is. Always so expressful, your little creatures Jess!

Janine said...

I am totally in LOVE with George! George (along with Fred) is my go to name when I need to name something, so definitely George... although it sounds like it's been decided!