Saturday, 4 December 2010

It's a bear!!



Ok nothing new and exciting to you peeps, but I'm excited. Because I just made this guy and prior to that it had been over a week since I had made a bear, I'd been in a sea of bunnies and lambs - and don't get me wrong, I love bunnies and lambs, but you know me, I'm a bear girl. First and foremost, and well I'm not called Teddy Bears Wednesday for no reason.
TOday I'm feeling very grateful to my bears and toys I make, for my passion my interest. SOmething I never get tired of, love more and more I do it, some people search their whole lives to have nothing that really interests and excites them.
I feeling grateful too, that people respond to my dudes, and want them and take them into their heart. And Give them such loving homes.
And grateful to the person who invented crochet, amigurumi and to the person who invented bears in the first place
I very lucky
Happy Saturday
xo

12 comments:

Jennie said...

Aaargh, you've bought tears to my eyes!
I know what you mean Jess.

I love the wide nose with the little mouth.x

Claire Bushby said...

: ) a lovely post! and a lovely bear indeed!

Tania said...

Loved, he is! Already! It's all I can do to not haul the Middle over to the computer to see his new pal.

m.e (Cathie) said...

you are just sooo gosh darn gorgeous jess.
what a lovely post & an even lovelier little guy.
you are definitely a bear kinda gal.
many hugs to you ♥

p.s are you going to Cathy's on Wednesday?

Maxabella said...

He is so delicious I just wanna get my knife and fork and dig in!!!! I think it is absolutely marvellous that you are so passionate about your craft. You are right - the majority of people search forever to find their passion. You are so lucky to have found yours in such a delightful way. x

Selina said...

good for you, its the best thing to have a creative passion

Kate said...

You are the teddy bear girl, that's for sure!
He is gorgeous and will be adored. X

Naomi said...

super cute bear - my kids would just adore him. I love that you have found something you love to do and are actually doing it! love your blog :)

Emily said...

They are GORGEOUS!! :D

Naturally Carol said...

You are right those little fellows go straight to the heart! It is fortunate that as well as having passion you have the talent to follow through with it and be successful at what you do. All the best!

Ames and Tash said...

I have no doubt that your bears are loved, while and after they are created. This little fella is really cute! Wonderful!

ArtfulLee Designed said...

It is such a great feeling to be so passionate about something that brings joy to others isn't it? and you certainly do that. I love this little guy. So cute.
Lee:)