Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Wonking it up



Yesterday I finished this little bear, it's a new take on Possum, and I'm more pleased with this guy. He's all about the wonk, loves nothing being held more than anything and can stand extreme hot temperatures because he was born in 40 degree heat. He's super soft and a rather shy.
His name is Possum, or Poss, or Posswonk depending on your mood. He's like creme brulee very much too.
I hope you like him!
PS the good news is I'm getting better all the time at crocheting this super fluffy wool, this time I could actually talk to people while doing it, corrected mistakes and was much quicker.

5 comments:

Mare said...

Oh i just love his little tilt to the head! He is so charming!

Kickcan and Conkers said...

Oh, how lovely!
I've tumbled your "reading together" card by the way, adorable...

PottyMouthMama said...

Holy smokes, you've done it again. I'm having a wild cute attack - someone call the ambulance! He is thoroughly delicious. x

handmade romance said...

CUTE!! practice is certainly paying off with this fluffy wool. it looks fab! x

flyyydreamgrl said...

awww super cute. where do you get your safety eyes?