Saturday, 4 April 2009

Bring back duffa!!!!

I have to say I'm a bit excited about the mutual love for duffa that is around. I think it's time to bring it back, I mean not that it ever went anywhere, but I hardly ever here it anymore. I think now is it's time, and if we start now we could begin a revolution. It's so much nicer than idiot, moron and (excuse me) dickhead or wanker (although at time I have to admit a fondness for wanker). It always makes me smile after I've said it and is like a feather duster crossed between it's self, like a combination of the two words. It makes me think of nannas and granny rugs and scones and hot sweet cups of tea. Of simpler jolly times, when there were milk bars on every corner.....
( Ok it's slightly scary how much I think about duffa and words I'd admit, but you know i've got one of those minds that is never empty , sort of can't stop thinking and well you know)
PS While we are bringing back duffa, can we bring back Milk Bars too, I miss them, with their cardboard white sandwiches always with grated carrot, and pies and mixed lollies you could chose.

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

I promise I'm going to use Duffa in tomorrows blog post... just to see if anyone notices!
Cool scooter.